Refunds & Returns
We want you to love and enjoy everything you purchase from The Candleberry Candle Company®. If for any reason you don’t, simply return it to The Candleberry Candle Company, 120 Corporate Dr. Frankfort, KY for a full refund or exchange. The item will need to be returned at your expense and must be unused. We will not refund or exchange any candles that have been lit or melted.
- All items should be packed well and returned in the original packaging if possible.
- Your product refund will be issued to the payment method used to make the original purchase once it has returned to Candleberry in it's original condition.
- Candleberry cannot offer refunds for candles broken in transit, due to insufficient packing materials.
- Please enclose a copy of your order invoice and include which items are being returned and why for a refund or replacement.
- You may request a return or exchange within 30 days of the receipt of the product.
Broken or Damaged Items
- Unfortunately, products can become damaged during shipping. If you suspect breakage, do not open or handle. Simply call Candleberry and we will issue a call-tag to have the item returned. 502-223-2799.
- If your product is defective and used less than 25%, contact us at email@example.com. With pictures of the front, side and bottom of the candle and a description of the issue. We will work with you to resolve the issue.
- All damages or shortages must be reported within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.