Cheers to the holiday season being right around the corner and all of the festivities that entails! We love a soiree with friends, especially when they include boozy sweet treats! Since espresso martinis seem to be all the rage these days, we figured we would shake up the traditional cocoa martini and whip up a Cocoa Espresso Martini instead! Wanna try it for yourself? Light one of our Cocoa Martini Candleberry Candles and keep scrolling!
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce cafe bustelo instant espresso or fresh espresso
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1/2 ounce irish cream
- chocolate syrup for rim and coffee beans for garnish
- Pour some chocolate syrup on a plate and dip a chilled coupe glass upside down in the chocolate to coat the rim of the glass.
- Bring 1 ounce of water to a boil in a microwaveable safe measuring cup, about 1-2 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon of instant espresso to the water, stir and set aside.
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with no ice yet.
- Add the espresso last and then fill with a cup of ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and serve straight up in your chilled coupe.
- Garnish with espresso or coffee beans.
Let us know if your party guests love this specialty cocktail as much as we do!
Don't forget to start your evening Cocoa Martini Candle, before mixing the drinks. It's a guaranteed conversation piece and adds a rich, chocolate, warm, friendly and amazingly inviting atmosphere to the festivities!
The Candleberry Candle Company