Easy No-Bake Pineapple Cheesecake
Spring is approaching, and our Caribbean Cheesecake scented candle from our All Things Tropical collection will bring a vacation to every space in your home or office. This tropical candle pairs perfectly with this luscious Pineapple Cheesecake recipe which is great for cookouts or a weekend dessert. This would also be great to make for Mother’s Day or Easter. The best part about this recipe is that the crust is no-bake, which is great for days when you’re short on time.
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well-drained
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the granulated sugar and melted butter.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the crumbs in a small bowl and set aside. Press the remaining crumbs into the bottom of an 8- to 9-inch springform pan. Put the crust in the refrigerator to chill while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the confectioners’ sugar until fluffy.
- Add the crushed pineapple and blend well.
- Fold the whipped topping into the pineapple mixture.
- Spread the filling over the chilled crust and sprinkle with the reserved 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs. Cover with plastic wrap and chill thoroughly—at least 2 to 3 hours—before serving.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill thoroughly—at least 2 to 3 hours—before serving. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- If you prefer a baked graham cracker crust, preheat your oven to 350 degrees and bake the crust for about 8 to 10 minutes. Chill before filling.
- Make sure the canned pineapple is well-drained or your filing will be thinner.
- Double the crust ingredients for a thicker bottom crust.
Recipe shared from The Spruce Eats