New - Grapefruit Bahama Mama™, 10-Hour Votive Candle (2-pack)
translation missing: en.product.variants.error_message
Approximate burn time: 10-12 hours
- Always burn Candleberry votive candles in a votive holder/container/glass.
- Keep wicks trimmed.
By purchasing a Candleberry Candle, you agree to adhere to all candle burning safety instructions and general, common, prudent safety practices.
- During shipping, candles can be tossed and tumbled vigorously. When you receive your candle, always check the glass for flaws or cracks prior to lighting. Do not burn your candle if flaws or cracks in the glass are detected.
- Never burn your candle on or near combustible materials.
- Always burn your candle in or on a non-combustible surface or container large enough to safely contain heated or burning wax overflow.
- Always trim your wick to ¼” or less before and during the burn.
- Burn within site.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep away from things that burn.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep wicks trimmed to ¼ inch.
- Do not burn close to water. (If water touches hot glass, the glass can burst)
- Keep wick centered in the candle container and free of debris.
- Do not burn in drafty areas.
- Trim wick multiple times during extended burning.
- Check your candle frequently for trimming needs.
- Stop burning candle when there is ½” of wax remaining in your jar and discard.