Candleberry Christmas™- "Fresh Cargo", Scent for the Car (2-PACK)
Please select all options.
Fragrance Description: Candleberry Christmas has been one of Candleberry's, overall, number one selling fragrances since the late 1900's, even though it's only available during the fall and Christmas season. This scent is a pungent, tart cranberry mixed with the ultimate, powerful, woodsy(earthy), fall bayberry. It is an absolute house-filler and a scent that many homes will not go the holiday season without. Liven up and brand your holiday memories with the warm aroma of bayberry, spices and tart cranberries.
Bring welcoming, Curiously Fragrant™ Candleberry® fragrances wherever you go in your vehicle with Fresh CarGo®. Make every new adventure even more pleasant for you and your passengers. Your ride will become more inviting in seconds.
Each Fresh CarGo® is made from fragrance-infused paperboard and hangs from a rearview mirror. Replace when the fragrance strength is no longer noticeable.
Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent products are made with a high concentration of fragrance in comparison to most car fragrance products. Concentrated fragrance can be irritating to the skin and can dissolve plastic, paint and other sensitive materials. By purchasing a Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent, you agree to take all necessary precautionary measures to avaoid damage to the interiror/exterior of your vehicle and/or any item within.
- Allow your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent to hang freely.
- Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent is intended for use in vehicles.
- Hang your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent freely, without touching other parts of the vehicle.
- Even if you have not removed the plastic from your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent, do not leave sitting on any surface that can be damaged (wood, plastic, paint, cloth, metal, other organic material) for an extended period of time.
- Do not allow your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent to come into extended contact with skin.
- After removing from plastic and placing in your vehicle, hanging freely, wash hands well, with soap and water.
- For sensitive skin, gloves should be worn for handling concentrated scented products.
- Keep away from children and animals.