Apple Brown Betty™- "Fresh Cargo", Scent for the Car (2-PACK)
Please select all options.
A delightfully sweet pastry straight out of the bakery oven. If you're looking for mainly "apple" scent, look elsewhere! (try Juicy Macintosh or even Warm Apple Cider for a spiced apple). Candleberry's Apple Brown Betty is more of a bakery scent than fruity. Nevertheless, it is modeled after an actual super-buttery apple brown betty drowned in sweet caramel sauce. The balance of fragrance notes is just that... balanced. It's certainly yummy. Your home will be absolutely delicious with rich, powerful fragrance with this power-packer!
Bring welcoming, Curiously Fragrant™ Candleberry® fragrances wherever you go in your vehicle with Fresh CarGo®. Make every new adventure even more pleasant for you and your passengers. Your ride will become more inviting in seconds.
Each Fresh CarGo® is made from fragrance-infused paperboard and hangs from a rearview mirror. Replace when the fragrance strength is no longer noticeable.
Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent products are made with a high concentration of fragrance in comparison to most car fragrance products. Concentrated fragrance can be irritating to the skin and can dissolve plastic, paint and other sensitive materials. By purchasing a Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent, you agree to take all necessary precautionary measures to avaoid damage to the interiror/exterior of your vehicle and/or any item within.
- Allow your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent to hang freely.
- Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent is intended for use in vehicles.
- Hang your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent freely, without touching other parts of the vehicle.
- Even if you have not removed the plastic from your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent, do not leave sitting on any surface that can be damaged (wood, plastic, paint, cloth, metal, other organic material) for an extended period of time.
- Do not allow your Candleberry Fresh CarGo® Car Scent to come into extended contact with skin.
- After removing from plastic and placing in your vehicle, hanging freely, wash hands well, with soap and water.
- For sensitive skin, gloves should be worn for handling concentrated scented products.
- Keep away from children and animals.