This donut trend is on the rise, the weird flavor combination comes together to create a flavor packed, mouth watering pastry that is perfect for the fall weather. The perfect balance of sweet and savory and addictingly delicious! Here is the recipe…
What You Will Need:
-Half & Half
- Place your raw biscuits on a cutting board, with a small cookie cutter (or a gatorade bottle top!) and cut a hole in the center of each biscuit.
- Heat your oil to 350𝆩F and fry each biscuit for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden, you should be able to fry 2 or 3 at a time.
- While those are cooling you can make your glaze, simply whisk together butter, powdered sugar, maple extract and enough half & half to make a smooth creamy texture.
- Cut your bacon into little pieces and fry them up on the stove top.
- Dip your donuts into the maple glaze, add your bacon pieces on top and allow the glaze to dry.
SO simple yet so delicious, making it a treat the whole family will love. If you make this recipe and you LOVE maple bacon donuts, head over to www.Candleberry.com and purchase a 26 oz Maple Bacon Donut Candleberry Scented Candle and enjoy this delicacy daily!
A fluffy, delicate confection, with maple glaze dripping into every little nook of the pastry. All of this soft and warm yumminess is completely covered in crystallized, caramel, maple-drenched, bacon crumbles. This kind of bacon really does make everything better!
DON’T FORGET!!! If you try this recipe out, snap a picture and share it with us on Facebook or Instagram and tell us how you and your family like them!
Facebook: The Candleberry Candle Company