Why are we excited about Sweet Truffle Cupcake for Fall?
It’s a decadent, delicious fragrance that will have your home smelling ever so yummy and cozy. But be careful; it may cause cravings :)
The fragrance, you ask? Well, it’s an elegant aroma of caramelized brown sugar, coconut, and yummy buttercream. Citron is complemented with cocoa truffles and a dust of cinnamon. Warming nuances of brown sugar, pralines, and pound cake added the perfect finishing touch to this decadent candle fragrance.
Where did we come up with this delicious fragrance? White Chocolate Cupcakes inspire it with a Fluffy Truffle Filling.
Here’s a recipe you can enjoy making while burning your new Sweet Truffle Cupcake Candle. This should take care of your cravings and leave your home or space smelling fantastic!
White Chocolate Cupcakes With Truffle Filling Recipe
|For Cupcakes||For Frosting|
Let’s get started!
- Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- Step One: Whisk flour and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Step Two: Mix your vanilla and milk in another small bowl.
- Step Three: Beat the egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks form in a third bowl.
- Step Four: In your last bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed until mixture is fluffy, beat in sour cream until smooth.
- Step Five: On medium-high speed add your flour mixture in three parts alternating with your milk and vanilla mixture. When smooth, whisk in one-third of the egg whites, fold in the remainder of whites.
- Step Six: Add liners to a muffin tin and scoop batter in. Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Step Seven: Remove from the oven and immediately cut a small “x” into the face of the cupcake, add a truffle inside right below the surface then cool, the truffles will melt into the cupcake.
Now For The Frosting...
- Step One: Using a microwave safe bowl melt your white chocolate in the microwave (30 second intervals, stirring each time).
- Step Two: Let your chocolate cool for a few minutes then combine it with cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and butter.
- Step Three: Beat on medium-high speed until smooth while adding powdered sugar.
- Step Four: Frost your cupcakes.
Let us know what you think of this new fall fragrance in the comments below, and if you make cupcakes, be sure to tag us on Facebook and Instagram at @candleberrycandles or @The Candleberry Candle Company we can’t wait to hear what you think!