Winter is here and all I can do is daydream about cozy blankets, soft lighting, a good book and my home that feels cozy and smells so good.
The biggest compliment I can receive from someone is when they come to my home and say, “Your home is so cozy”! It makes me think that my guests feel comfortable in my home.
A lot of times I get asked how I make my home cozy, so I decided to write this post.
Here are 5 tips to make your home cozy.
1. Create Warmth Through Lighting.
2. Add life with plants and flowers.
3. Warm up your space with rugs and textiles.
4. Cozy up with curtains, blankets and lots of pillows.
5. Don’t forget Fragrance and Scent!